Help: Couple Garden Timer
The Couple Garden Timer keeps track of your garden and gives you a notification when something needs to be done.
- Managing Timers
- You can have a maximum of 3 timers.
- To add more timers, click the Add Another Timer link at the bottom of the page.
- When you have more than 1 timer, you can delete any of them by clicking the Delete this Timer Link.
- To rearrange your timers, use the Move this Timer Up/Down links.
- To rename your timers, click the pencil next to the name.
- Sharing Timers
- To share any of your timers, click the Share this Timer link.
- After you enter the name of the person with whom you want to share a timer, they will get a Share Request.
- Share Requests are located at the bottom of the page, under the Add Another Timer link.
- You can only accept a Share Request if you have less than 3 timers because when you accept, the shared timer will be added in addition to any timers that you already have.
- In-Browser Alert Boxes will appear as small pop-ups within the browser.
- Desktop Notifications are only available with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. They will appear as message bubbles above the taskbar.
- Approximate Audition Time
- We try to keep the Audition Time shown on the garden timer page accurate to within 10 seconds.
- When the time is green, it's a good time to plant seeds or to do your first water/dust of the day, especially if you're doing Garden 2.0.