Help: Connecting/Disconnecting with Facebook
Connecting with Facebook
- To connect with Facebook, first make sure you are logged out. Then, click the Log In with Facebook button at the top of any page.
- A message from Facebook will appear which asks for your permission to let Audifan connect. Click Okay at the bottom.
- Next, you will need to specify an Audifan account with which you want to connect your Facebook account.
- If you already have an account, enter the email and password for it. Your Facebook account can now be used to log in to your account in addition to your email/password.
- If you do not have an account, you just have to enter a nickname and a new account will be created.
Disconnecting from Facebook
- To disconnect your Facebook account, first click My Account at the top of any page.
- Next, click Disconnect in the Facebook Connectivity section.
- If you already had an email/password combination to log in to your account, just click the "Disconnect Facebook Account" button on the next page.
- If you created your account when logging in with Facebook, you'll have to add an email and password.
- Enter your email address, enter it again, and create a password.
- Next, verify your email address by click the link in an email that will be sent to you.
- After that, you can log in with your email and password.